This innovative production company bring together Art, Entertainment & Technology. Their technology helps them to tell stories and stimulate conversations.
They are world experts in augmented reality, with an impressive track record in creating and delivering complex large-scale productions to tight deadlines.
Recent clients include Bear Grylls, Spurs Football club, Women's World Cup, BBC, Christies, Royal Academy of Arts, Sony, and The Courtauld Institute.
The role will suit a bright tech-savvy graduate who has an interest in content and editorial experiences, as well as production and the arts. Tasks include:
What you’re like:
- Project research
- Media and client management
- Testing experiences and suggesting optimisations
- Other runner/admin type support
Bonus points for:
- Amazing attention to detail
- Creative nature- design background.
- Excellent tech skills, including basic understanding of coding languages such as HTML/CSS.
- Has previously used photoshop
- Comfortable wearing many hats
- Incredibly organised
- Interested in arts and culture
- Friendly, with a can-do attitude!
- Knowledge of editing software and 3D software (They use: FCP, Premiere Pro, Maya, AfterEffects and Nuke).