This company's mission is to improve connectivity between companies looking to raise capital and investors seeking to deploy it, by creating communities of corporates, SMEs, government entities, advisors, regulators, bankers and funds.
Their Conferences, online market intelligence platforms, and Awards facilitates idea-sharing and networking and a safe environment to discuss key topics.
In just 8 years the business has expanded from 700 attendees across 3 events in the Gulf region, to 5000 attendees across 13 events in 4 continents, covering Middle East, Africa, Turkey, Russia, Brazil, Mexico and the Andes.
The key responsibilities in this role is to take on all the editorial admin work which is currently being done by the sub-editor. This entails:
- “Top-and-tailing” press releases – ie: editing a press release to be a little more tailored to their house style
- Uploading content to their sites – using their content management system to upload anything from special reports to news articles
- Picture editing
- Setting up newsletters for issue
- Social Media content and support
- Ad-hoc copywriting
- Design work / coding is a real bonus
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an interest in Financial Services
- Be personable, energetic and interested in journalism
- Be super organised and be able to multi-task
- Take ownership of tasks and not need spoon-feeding (initiative)
- Excellent grammar and writing skills
- Be design-savvy