Company DescriptionBringing design, strategy and innovation together this company focusses on the strategy behind design and innovation and digital solutions to identify the oppurtunities in the market. By combining solutions that raise the business experience to competitive parity and also tap into the white space or unmet needs of the market, they help businesses become tomorrows giants.
As a UX/UI Designer, you will use Adobe Suite and Invision Studio to create innovative solutions to difficult problems at scale.
- Design based degree and demonstrable specialism in UX Design, either as part of an undergraduate degree
- Demonstrable UX and UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Broad understanding of UX and UI design principles for digital products
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, Invision Studio, and/or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Expertise in responsive design solutions
- The ability to prioritise tasks (across multiple projects) and manage your own time is essential
- Experience of creating brand guidelines
- Experience of creating brand logos Nice to have:
- A strong understanding of semantic HTML
- Able to write clean, manageable CSS to implement beautiful designs