This independent strategic communications agency provides comprehensive advice across the full spectrum of business communications using traditional and digital platforms to ensure its clients connect effectively with their stakeholders.
Their senior consultants advise on capital markets, investor relations, corporate and digital communications strategies to enterprises across a broad range of sectors including technology, media, telecoms, energy, mining, commodities, healthcare, support services, sustainability, retail, consumer and sports.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious and energetic candidate to start their career joining a rapidly expanding team in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and stimulating environment, working across a variety of exciting client briefs.
As an Account Executive in corporate, financial and digital communications, you will provide support to client account teams and clients as well as general administrative assistance.
✍️ Key responsibilities:Social media savvy
- Monitoring traditional media and social media channels including developing audience insights
- Drafting written content including press releases and social media posts
- Researching potential new business opportunities
- Creating new business proposals and presentations with the assistance of the senior team
- Demonstrating strategic creativity for clients
- Developing communications plans and supporting the implementation of these plans across clients’ media relations, digital media engagement and corporate communications initiatives
- Supporting public companies’ financial PR activity including financial calendar activity
- Developing press lists and engaging with national, business and trade media
➕ The ideal candidate:
- Attending select client meetings noting actions required and ensuring appropriate engagement and follow-up
- Client requirements vary and on occasion you may be required to work outside of regular office hours to assist the team with 7am announcements and press release sign-off in the evening
- Assisting in some elements of office administration
- Undergraduate degree from a leading university (minimum 2:1 degree classification)
- A team player, who is keen to provide support to colleagues, taking every opportunity presented to learn and develop
- As an account executive, you will be one of the most junior members of the team and should be willing to roll up your sleeves and provide assistance across all areas of the business
- A keen interest in current affairs, politics, business and the media
- A desire to work with publicly listed clients and to better understand capital markets
- An interest in and a solid understanding of the fundamentals of the main social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- An articulate and confident oral and written communicator with great attention to detail
✔️ £25,000 starting salary
✔️ Work in a tight-knit team alongside the founding team and company directors
✔️ Be entrusted with a high degree of responsibility early on while representing publicly-listed companies
✔️ Grow with the business