This is a venture-backed tech startup, changing the lives of parents for the better and growing fast. Their on-demand app lets parents discover and book amazing local nannies and babysitters quickly and securely. They have over 130,000 users and more than a million hours of childcare have been requested on their platform.
This company is looking for an exec to join the b2b team. This person will play a key role in growing the b2b offering and working with their current corporate clients to make sure that they are having a great experience.
They are looking for a junior marketing specialist to join the growth team. This person will play a key role in increasing awareness and building the bubble brand. They will work across our small and ambitious team during a period of exciting growth.
The role will have breadth across various marketing channels and has room for lots of creativity and opportunity for personal development. There is scope to make this role your own - want to learn about performance marketing? Go for it. Want to run an influencer campaign? Convince us how best to do it.
You will have access to working with the most senior people in the business as well as alongside another Marketing Manager. You will be joining us at a time when you can have a real impact on our success. Responsibilities will include:
- Creating a messaging strategy across owned channels
- Managing CRM for parents (using mailchimp & intercom)
- Creating email campaigns for sitters to engage and inform
- Tracking performance and optimising our content
- Thinking of how to make the most of the energy and passion of our sitter community
- Working with our sitter team to create events & content to help upskill sitters
- Understanding our parent community and working with the team to create events & content to build loyalty
Cross channel management
- Keeping the website up to date - working with other team's requests and our website team to implement new pages and optimise what we have.
- Helping produce creative content for social media ads - tying together messaging across emails to social media to make sure we are being relevant and engaging
- Managing partnerships to build brand awareness - approaching target partners and thinking of creative ways to work with other like minded brands
- Helping with PR campaigns and getting us in the news
- A self-starter who is excited to work in a high-growth startup environment
- 1+ years of experience in a marketing job
- Interested in modern parenting and gender equality
- Enjoys writing long form copy
- Comfortable with data - loves a good spreadsheet
- Comfortable using platforms such as intercom, mailchimp, hubspot and more
- A stickler for good design
- Excited to work at a start-up where everyone is ready to roll up their sleeves and get involved
- We work in White City and would like you to be there too for 3 days a week (Mon, Tues & Thurs)