Experiential E-commerce startup
Retail is changing! Classic store and webshop silos are giving way to omnichannel experiential commerce that requires touchpoints instore, online and across social media. They are a disruptive tech company, based in Shoreditch, that was launched with a mission to humanize and revolutionize customer experiences online. Our technology is generating inbound business enquiries from some of the biggest global players in Retail, Automotive, and Hospitality from across the world and is set to bring together live video, AI, AR and wearable technologies to create world-first experiences. We are a team of enthusiastic and focused daydreamers with the one shared vision of making a mark on the world.
The Implementation and Customer Success Manager role is a key role within the team. The ICSM owns and manages the project management aspects of customer implementation. They are the trusted advisor on all technical solutions and product capabilities. They will bring technical design, analysis, development and consulting to enterprise clients.
As part of this role, they are also looking for a German speaker who could manage a small number of German customer accounts in order to drive success. You will be the primary liaison between the company and the customer for onboarding with 75% of your time focusing on this. Customer Success will comprise of the remaining 25% of your time.
Key areas of responsibility:
PLEASE REGISTER / LOGIN
Thank you for your interest in this role. You must first register or login to be eligible to apply for this job.Register Login Cancel