Our client are a SaaS-enabled marketplace for Lifelong Learning, connecting the UK's finest craftspeople with those hungry to learn. From pottery to painting, cocktail making to wine tasting, curious customers can book hundreds of curated, hands-on classes and courses both quickly and securely via our digital platform.
They are looking for a Customer Success Executive to join the team and help them onboard and build strong, lasting relationships with amazing businesses. The Role
A confident communicator, the Customer Success Executive will arrange and host digital onboarding consultations with new partners, teaching them how to use the software and optimise their listings.
Skilled at building rapport and gaining trust with everyone you speak with, you will be proactive in driving higher engagement and performance with their existing account base and upselling the paid plans.
You’ll play a significant role in our business strategy, with a SaaS first approach and a hunger to continuously strive for beyond. You Will:
- Onboard new business ensuring their accounts are 100% complete and live with all the correct content
- Train and engage users ensuring they know how to extract value from their everyday working life
- Ensure users understand the full suite benefits of our features
- Upsell paid plans by confidently communicating the features and benefits
- Help users integrate their website with our widget
- Be comfortable not having a set account base, you’ll be identifying opportunities within various partner segments to educate and empower them to adopt our software
- Establish the reason for partner disengagement, and offer effective solutions to re-engage them.
- Patient and determined you’ll be able to adapt your style to match the needs of each partner
- Agile, flexible and able to embrace changing priorities, you’ll thrive in a busy environment and always be able to stay calm under pressure
- Persuasive and inspirational, able to create excitement and commitment from partners
- Strong communication skills, able to build rapport with partners and colleagues alike
- A real team player, motivated by the success of the team as well as your individual performance
- Target driven, with a proven track record of exceeding targets