This exciting fintech startup is making international money transfers easy for both businesses and individuals.
Located in Victoria, this would be an ideal position for an ambitious grad looking to make their start in the world of finance. It's all the excitement of working in a fast-paced finance business without any of the Big 4 stuffiness!
This startup embraces flexi-working so the role will be split between their London office and working from home, with all travel expenses covered by the company. Partnerships
- Source, research and complete initial due diligence into new regulated partners who have service capabilities that are appropriately aligned to wider business goals and the ongoing product roadmap
- Be involved in negotiating attractive commercials that are in line with business objectives and strategy
- Ensure integrations are seamless by collaborating with COO and CEO
- Maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners (e.g. quarterly review of capabilities/settlement accounts)
- Develop metrics to measure ROI from partnerships and use these to report to the Leadership Team
- Match Structured Solution requirements (high value client solution) with specific partner abilities
- Create a reporting system to the company that amplifies the traction in the onboarding of new partners
- Build out a network and network of MSB providers who match the requirements and needs of our high risk client base