This fast-growth FinTech is creating a smart way to get brand new premium phones, laptops, and tech products on a flexible, cost-effective, fully serviced, pay-as-you-go monthly rental.
Launched in the summer of 2021 by seasoned investors & an experienced management team, their FinTech service platform was created for businesses and individuals that need to be on the latest tech to deliver and that seek regular, easy grades of their key devices.
The ultimate objective of their B2B offering is to help SMEs save money, boost cash flow, and make their teams more efficient by regularly upgrading to the latest hardware tech. About the role:
With the business poised to launch its B2B offering, this role will be pivotal to the growth of a new department. Reporting to the Business Development Director, the B2B Account Executive will:
- Develop and execute lead generation and sales strategies for potential customers.
- In cooperation with the eCommerce team, develop the B2B website and sales collateral that enables customers to make effective buying decisions.
- Work very closely with the Marketing team to integrate learnings into advertising and product offering.
This role will fit someone who already has experience in owning B2B deals from end to end and is not shy about opening up opportunities where none existed before! You should already have:
Your additional skills:
- 2 to 3 years experience as a B2B Account Executive.
- Experience managing all stages of the deal cycle with a focus on closing and leading SDRs.
- Track record of being an exceptional communicator with senior teams.
- Proven ability to develop B2B sales and technology platforms.
- Experience selling B2B technology solutions.
- A true team player, willing to collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- A go-getter, entrepreneurial, fast mover, with the highest sense of accountability.
- Willing to develop, learn and in the near future run your own sales team.
- Full time contract, fully flexible between working from home or office.
- The tech of your choice.
- £1000 of annual growth fund for everyone to develop.
- Regular team and company socials.
- Annual company retreat.
- A competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- Pension (following 3-month probation).
- An early-stage and fast-moving startup, but with senior leaders and seasoned investors to learn from.
- A friendly environment where trust, accountability, and learning from our mistakes are values cherished daily.