Are you ready to carve out a career with an exciting new event focused startup? Our client is looking for ambitious and driven graduates (from any discipline) looking to start their careers.
Through several events in the year, they bring together a delegation of senior data and IP leaders from global companies to share ideas, overcome challenges and benchmark their strategies with peers. The events are sponsored by a mix of leading tech vendors, consultants and law firms who are all interested in meeting their network of Data and IP leaders. They work closely with everyone involved in the event to help facilitate meetings between the vendors and the delegates.✍️ About the role
You'll be part of a team that brings together senior leaders from global companies. Through a number of events throughout the year (currently all virtual), they bring together some of the smartest minds in business to share ideas, overcome challenges and benchmark with peers.
They are looking for smart, hard-working, highly motivated graduates who can take ownership and manage their workload but also work collaboratively as part of a team.
✅ About you
- Attract senior executives (Chief Data Officers, Heads of Data, Chief IP Counsel, Head of IP) from multi-national companies (e.g. Barclays, GSK, Unilever, Shell, Nissan) to our events.
- Email, LinkedIn messages and occasional cold calling when needed to attract prospects.
- You will take ownership of the full delegate engagement lifecycle, from initial lead generation (research) through to consolidating relationships with your delegates at the events themselves.
⭐️ Culture and benefits:
- Degree level or equivalent
- Excellent research skills using LinkedIn and other sources
- Confidence in speaking with senior executives over video calls (e.g. Teams, Zoom)
- Strong written ability
- Highly organised
- Team player
- A willingness to go above and beyond to deliver for customers
- Sociable and personable
- Solution-centric approach to your work
- The ability to work in a target-driven, professional environment
- Business experience (desirable but not essential)
- Commission and bonuses, £35K OTE in your first year and £45k OTE in your second, which is uncapped, so the sky is the limit.
- They take pride in a welcoming, collaborative and rewarding culture.
- Young(ish) management team with a wealth of experience across more “traditional” working environments and the company is born out of a desire to create a business model where everyone feels valued and empowered to contribute.
- A world-class sales training programme that will give you the confidence and skills, and support to perform the job effectively
- Regular nights out enjoying some of the good food, drinks and activities that London has to offer.
- A flexible working environment typically getting together twice a week (Wednesday and Thursday)
- Work/life balance which is reflected in early finishes at 3 pm on Fridays.