This company is an award-winning immersive education platform (B2B SaaS) leveraging Virtual Reality (VR), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Behavioural Science to deliver effective and scalable soft skills training.They’ve already worked with leading organisations and institutions on topics like leadership, communication and interview skills. Unlocking people’s full potential.
They have a fantastic product, great traction and great customers. They are now looking for a motivated and talented Account Executive to help spread the word and develop relationships with their target market.
You will be working closely with all departments to ensure they continue their growth and reach their targets.
This is a unique opportunity to join their growing team of exceptionally talented and ambitious individuals that has embarked on a fantastic adventure at the cutting-edge of VR and AI technology.
✍️ About the role
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while managing their inbound leads
- Nurture and close leads in your pipeline
- Anticipate needs by studying services and conducting market research to identify new leads
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Collaborate with sales teams by bringing innovative lead generation ideas to each weekly meeting
✅ About you:
- Flawless communication skills, both written and oral
- Commercial experience where you’ve proven that you can build relationships
- Working knowledge of the immersive learning market or the ability to learn new software quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member
- Curiosity and knowledge of sales tools
- Proven work experience where you can demonstrate your skills
- Competitive salary (35-50k base + commission)
- Working in one of the industry’s hottest startups, with the opportunity to learn quickly from experienced VR pioneers
- Flexible working environment - they’re outcome-focused
- Fun and supportive culture - they firmly believe in fostering a positive work environment, which means having fun as a team while challenging ourselves
- 25 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme
- Regular team socials/outings
Regular remote working will be possible, though occasional travel and work from their office in East London may be required.