This company is on a mission to change how people spend abroad. It’s the first of its kind, a debit card that connects to your high street bank account, eliminating your bank’s charges for international purchases. Not only can their customers save money, through their partnerships with One Tree Planted and Plastic Bank, they allow them to offset some of the environmental impact of their travel in a simple and convenient way.
Since the launch of their travel debit card, their company has continued to go from strength to strength.Their customer numbers are growing rapidly - since the start of 2022 with travel kicking off again, their numbers have been growing by over 35% every month. It’s going to be an exciting journey ahead, and they’re looking for new team members to help them along the way.
They’re looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working candidate to join our Customer Operations team. There is huge opportunity for growth in this role and the ideal candidate will be ambitious, willing to take on additional responsibilities, and keen to progress with us as a company. This is a small team, and you will be working closely with Compliance and Operations, to ensure the smooth day to day running of business and that customer experience is always optimised.
✅ Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Providing exceptional customer support to resolve a variety of customer queries via email and social media in line with the company's values and tone
- Covering the live chat function to provide immediate support to customers
- Helping customers through the onboarding journey including completing KYC, PEP and Sanction checks
- Answering complex payment-related questions
- Acting as the first line of defence to identify and escalate high risk customers
- Monitoring high-risk transactions
- Reviewing and escalating customer feedback as appropriate
- Consistently thinking of ways to improve the overall customer experience and the product, based on feedback
✅ About you:
- Excellent written English
- Natural problem solver
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and balance workload
- Flexible attitude to ever changing work environment
- Flexible work schedule (some weekend and bank holiday cover will be required)
- Experience in a customer-facing role beneficial, but not required
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Share Options
- Monthly team meals and quarterly social events
- Wellness benefit