Backed by top London VC and with a mission to make high-quality lifestyle essentials more affordable, this company believe that luxury products shouldn't come with the luxury price tag, so we can all buy less but buy better.
They connect their customers directly to the world's best manufacturers, so they can get luxury products at radically low prices, including luxury bedding, homewares, men's and women's apparel, and Italian leather - with new categories launching each month.
They’ve recently closed a big funding round to grow their team and launch exciting products in new categories - it’s an exciting time to join! They’re also building out a distribution platform that will be first of its kind in Europe.
The operations team is leading on this project, which is where you come in!
- Work with their Ops Lead to design and implement continuous improvements to their business and operational systems ensuring all teams are operating to the best of their abilities.
- Work directly with the founder in creating what will be a ‘first in Europe’ distribution platform. This platform will enable them to deliver products to customers anywhere in the world, directly from the manufacturers’ local jurisdiction.
- Work with their growth team to identify operational bottlenecks and devise and execute experiments to remove these friction points from their operating model.
- Work directly with the founder to set goals ensuring projects are contributing towards company-wide objectives.
✔️ About you
- Brevity and clarity – distil key insights from data and deliver the insights in a way that is easy to understand.
- Structured thinking – the key to creating better business processes is a structured approach to problem-solving. You should be able to clearly articulate the how and why of your approach to a situation.
- Great communicator – the ability to communicate with both internal stakeholders and external members is key to the success of this role.
- Comfortable learning new technologies – you will be expected to suggest and champion new technologies within the business so need to be comfortable learning from scratch.
- Grit and resilience – though incredibly rewarding, start-ups are also hard places to work. There is no rulebook and we are all constantly learning and failing (a lot!). You need to be able to focus on the learnings in failure and apply them to the next task.
- Keenness to solve hard problems – they are trying to do something that doesn’t exist in Europe. They’re writing their own playbook here and solving problems that can’t be googled. This should excite you!
- Experience – 2 years of experience in a similar position is ideal.
Please note that we are looking for an immediate start (but understand if you have a notice period!)
- 33 days holiday
- Opportunity to shape the future of the company as an early team member (currently a team of 13)
- Massive learning opportunity and personal growth as the company scales
- Hybrid working between our office and home
- Employee discount on all company products
- Additional bedding, clothing, and product perks