Selected as one of the top Fintech/Regtech companies by PWC, Accenture, UBS and ING, this company have set new standards in Investigative Due Diligence. By using proprietary software, AI and natural language processing, they have developed a revolutionary platform used by large enterprise clients all over the world. They work to prevent Financial Crime, Manage counter-party risks, and Investment Due Diligence.
After their exponential growth in 2023, they are looking to take on a new batch of Intelligence Analysts to help the company reach its ambitious growth targets for the year ahead.
⭐️ You will receive full training, a clear career development plan, connections with experienced professionals within finance, cyber security and law, and an opportunity to gain rich experience in a fast-growing company!
Please note, that this client is looking to host an Assessment Centre Day on Tuesday the 26th of September 2023, so please bear that in mind when applying. ✔
- Gather detailed intelligence using open-source and paid services
- Analyse gathered intelligence and identify links between key pieces of information
- Produce summary reports to highlight key information, links and risks
- Client-facing responsibilities including OSINT demonstrations, project management, pre and post-delivery debriefings
- Onshore and offshore collaboration with our global teams
- Client engagement and relationship management
Skills and experience:
- Ability to conduct in-depth research using specialist open-source tools and techniques to reveal hidden insights on individuals and companies
- Excellent investigative skills and a curious mind
- The ability to operate in a logical and investigative manner and to pay attention to detail
- Analytical ability to identify links and connections using contextual information
- Ability to produce high-quality reports using visualisation techniques and self-quality assure
- Good verbal/written communication skills to deliver key messages in a short and punchy manner
- Ability to deal sensitively and appropriately with confidential information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and online based application
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to manage own time whilst working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take initiative to help drive the company's growth