This multidisciplinary creative studio is exploring the boundaries between art and design in the context of place-making and identity.
The studio design and work closely with fabricators to produce and install bespoke art installations to express a brand or identity, disrupting both the traditional art world model and accepted notions of branding.
As a New Business Executive you will make a key contribution to the Sales Team, identifying and qualifying new sales leads and potential new markets, ultimately contributing to the overall growth of the studio.
The role will be aligned with the overall vision and mission, ensuring that new projects are integrated into the studio as efficiently as possible.Your will be:
You must have:
- Preparing research and analysis reports of strategy to review with Manager
- Contacting potential clients via email and by phone to build rapport and set up introductory meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives related to the sales strategy
- Attending client meetings, industry and networking events
- Presenting the studio portfolio to prospective clients
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Meeting targets set in partnership with Manager
- Ability to connect to a wide range of people across every walk of life
- Willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- A hunger to constantly improve the studio’s output
- Ability to think strategically in relation to new business opportunities
- Ability to speak articulately and passionately about what we do to anyone
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Excellent team player attitude
- Basic knowledge of Keynote and Excel