This company provide the capital, passion and expertise to help businesses grow. They live and breathe great business.
Just like their partners, they care about what they do. A family-owned boutique investment business. They’ve built a diverse portfolio across a range of sectors and are passionate innovators, who know how to leverage technology.
They are looking for a creative and innovative Social Media Intern to develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more followers, as well as increase customer engagement metrics for our Portfolio of businesses and clients. As Social Media Intern, you will work with a small team to deliver social media posts that capture the brand values and highlight successful projects undertaken for a variety of different businesses.Responsibilities
Alongside demonstrable internal and external communications experience at a strategic level, the ideal candidate will possess strong creative skills. You will have excellent stakeholder management skills and be able to work with people around the world.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends.
- Create engaging text, image, and video content.
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products.
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO.
- Stay up to date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness.
- Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way.
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries.
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans.
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics.
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout.
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions.
- Manage external agency partnerships.
- Stakeholder management.
- Flexibility to work some evenings and weekends as and when required.
- Proven work experience as a Social media coordinator.
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video).
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels.
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Multitasking and analytical skills.
- BS degree in Marketing, New media, or relevant field.
- Competitive Intern Rates + Expenses covered.
- Three months experience in an exciting and evolving industry.
- Laptop and Phone will be provided during the length of the internship.
- Luxury Offices in Central Banbury, some travel required.
- Potential opportunity of an extension / full-time position.