Company DescriptionThis company is on a mission to help world-leading brands win the hearts of Gen Z through the most creative influencer campaigns on social media. Started in January 2017, their growing team of 30+ millennials and Gen Z have helped brands such as Charlotte Tilbury, Missguided and Boohoo to reach younger audiences on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok. Their creativity in running global campaigns has seen them featured in publications like Forbes, The Evening Standard, and The Times.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional, influencer-focused campaigns, managing key client accounts whilst supporting and developing Account Executives throughout the process.
You will build meaningful relationships with clients in order to understand their individual needs and provide tailored solutions to maximise customer loyalty. Success will be measured by campaign performance, rebooked revenue, and overall client satisfaction.
- Provide top service and delivery: deliver first class campaigns and client servicing in order to drive repeat revenue, with a focus on long term partnerships and client loyalty.
- Increase repeat revenue: cultivate meaningful relationships with key clients by providing tailored strategies, innovative creative solutions and impressive campaign performance to forge new opportunities for financial growth.
- Encourage collaboration: partner closely with internal teams to offer clients the best value possible.
- Develop junior team members: work closely with Account Execs within the pod to set clear actionable tasks and demonstrate how to effectively manage end-to-end campaigns.
- Deliver innovative creative ideas: propose impactful creative ideas to both new and existing clients by contributing to proposals, pitches and client innovation sessions.
- Strategy: utilise data, insights and your Gen Z marketing expertise to recommend impactful strategies to both clients and other members of the pod (sales and client services).
The ideal candidate:
- Will be the voice of their clients, so previous experience in client-facing role is a must.
- Will be comfortable with numbers and manipulating basic data to communicate the value of a campaign back to a client.
- Will have a great track record of managing 5 star campaigns.
- Must be meticulously organised and have the ability to manage your campaigns and workload.
- Is passionate about youth culture – if you live and breathe social media then you’ll just fine!
- Ideally has experience working with clients or brands in the fashion and beauty industry.
- Monday breakfasts and Friday socials (when in the office)
- Incredible opportunities for growth – they believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job and you will be managing execs in your team to deliver results
- Millennial vibe – they believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other forward-thinking people
- Wellbeing programme