Our client is investor-backed technology company, taking the wedding industry by storm. Their mission is to become an iconic global brand, making wedding planning as intuitive, fun and rewarding as it should be. With sights set on expanding globally, they are only just getting started.
They're looking for a driven and energetic graduate, ready to take on this incredible opportunity and make the role their own. Your enthusiasm for learning new things should be infectious, and your excitement to grow into the role and beyond should be unparalleled.
You are a self-starter, value attention to detail, and have a passion for disruptive tech. You must be comfortable with both data analysis and writing original copy.
You will be part of the marketing and expansion team, and will be responsible for shaping and executing the couples' lifetime journey, as well as growing the couples community.
Any experience with coding would be a bonus but is not a prerequisite.
- Drive acquisition and retention of couples through the creation and optimisation of various marketing channels
- Support in the creation of advertising materials such as ad copy, social media creatives, and video content
- Analyse and report on marketing objectives and key KPIs to senior stakeholders
- Create and execute the strategy for growing the couples' community
- A driven self-starter - you love taking ownership of a project and running with it
- Data-driven and comfortable with analysis - you are able to extract conclusions from sets of data and provide solutions
- Excellent content writing abilities
- Love problem solving, learning new skills and applying your learning to different capacities
- Think critically but can act quickly on your feet, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and like a challenge
- Enthusiastic about the startup environment, the internet and innovation
- Organised, comfortable with multitasking, and have good attention to detail
- Keen to learn, adapt and apply yourself to new challenges
- Proficient in Excel/Google Sheets
- The opportunity to work in a high-growth tech startup alongside a highly respected entrepreneur
- Generous holiday allowance which increases year on year
- Team events: loads of social activities, team events and annual company summits
- Amazing culture: free team lunch and evening cocktails every Friday, casual dress code and a constant supply of snacks!