Our client develops and delivers some of the most successful apps globally within entertainment and sport and have recently entered new territory by integrating ecommerce into fan engagement digital solutions.
As this part of the business is being built out, they are looking for an ecommerce assistant to play a role in this growth. The ecommerce solution began with ITV’s Love Island last year, selling those iconic water bottles, and it set to be even bigger and better this year.
Help ensure that customers are happy and that our client can sell as many Love Island products as humanly possible!
You will need to be an allrounder as you’ll be working on a variety of different elements including marketing, technology and customer services.
The internship will last for 3 months however there’s potential for excellent career growth beyond this IF you excel.
If you want to work in a professional, world-class team while enjoying the energy of a tech startup, this is the place for you!You must have:
And in return:
- A passion for all things digital
- A recent graduate, or equivalent industry experience
- Customer focus and positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong communication skills - in a team meeting, pitching your ideas, on the phone
- Calm and proactive approach
- A sharp eye for detail and quality
- A great team player
- An interest in Love Island is a plus!
- A fun, committed, focused environment driven to make the best fan experiences
- A path to grow professionally through greater responsibilities and training
- Annual event attendance budget
- Competitive salary