<span 13px;"="">This software open-source platform is the fastest growing Linux distribution, with over 20 million users in just a few years. The project is aimed at reducing barriers to innovation globally by providing free access to an open technology platform. They deliver products built on their platform to customers around the globe.
They are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join their pipeline generation team. This is a role where salary depends on quarterly achievements with bonuses paid for overachievement. The goal will be to overachieve quarter in, quarter out.
As a Sales Development Representative you will:
The successful Sales Development Representative will have:
- Handle inbound customer inquiries across all channels (email, phone, chat)
- Execute various outbound sales campaigns
- Research information about prospective customers using available resources
- Identify prospects by calling out to form prepared outbound call listings.
- Contact (call, email, social media) prospective customers with the objective to set-up follow up meeting with a sales representative
- Accurately update, maintain and create leads, contacts, and pipeline by using the company CRM system (Salesforce)
- Continuously feedback on the effectiveness of the campaigns with the objective to achieve better results
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures while reporting needed changes.
What They Offer:
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Experience in telephone sales or telemarketing
- Passion for technology
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Results-driven with the mentality to always smash targets
- Customer service
- Prospecting and listening skills
- Motivation for sales
- Learning and Development
- Annual Compensation Review
- Recognition Rewards
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AD&D and FSA (starts Day 1)
- 401K (starts Day 1)
- 529 Savings Plan