This award-winning global consultancy believes inclusion is the future. They continually challenge the status quo, push for a world of fairness, diversity and belonging. You’ll find them moving boundaries across all sectors to create change.
They use a data-based approach to reveal the systematic inequalities that exist and apply cultural intuition to achieve true equity. This creates space for all voices to rise, shape behaviour change and policy in the workplace.
They do this by consulting with stakeholders throughout the business: from the C-Suite, to People/HR teams, to Learning and Development, and brand marketing teams. Thei clients include agencies, media owners and brands spanning a number of different sectors, including creative, media, PR, recruitment and tech. They also partner closely with industry bodies and networks, promoting inclusion as a driver for innovation, creativity and profitability.
As a start up moving into its next growth phase, they pride themselves on their company culture rooted in creativity, courage, connection and trust.
As an inclusion consultancy, they practise what they preach when it comes to workforce representation. They want their teams to represent the diversity and richness of society out there. They want people to be themselves at work, and ensure everyone feels as if they belong. Everyone is welcomed, respected and treated openly, honestly and fairly. If they’re not, we’re not doing our job properly.
The Operations Executive is leading the planning and set up of all Training, Programmes and R&I projects across all clients and their success.
The Operations Executive is in the Back Office part of the Operations team which means the role is at the intersection of the Client Services Director who liaises with the clients and the suppliers/ third parties.
This role liaises with trainers and consultants to plan, set up and run a successful execution of the service sold and according to the SOW. In addition to finding and allocating trainers properly. The OE is also in charge of logistics of training online (Billetto, Zoom etc.) Key responsibilities:
- You will be the main point of contact and lead for all trainers, and suppliers and in charge of organising training, programmes
- Manage training board on Monday.com
- Manage diaries and organise meetings with suppliers for booked services
- Gather pro-actively all information needed from the Client Services Director to propose trainers that are relevant, appropriate and budget friendly to be able to deliver the SOW
- Seek approval from CSD on the final plan, and book suppliers according to clients’ needs and on budget available for the project.
- Leverage expertise and knowledge of the Culture Change Team for all training products to build knowledge of all trainers in the D&I space
- Build a consolidated document of each trainers’ skills, strengths and USPs based on knowledge passed on by all teams
- Coordinate with Culture Change Team, Client Services Director, trainers and suppliers based on agreed timeline, budget and number of attendees and/ or locations
- Track training/ programme status and develop project plans in order to track progress to D Day.
- Apply internal processes and leverage internal tools to maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Deliver outstanding client services by monitoring training’s delivery & maintaining an open communication with CSD throughout the delivery to manage client’s expectations
- Proof-read any client-facing material/ programmes coming from trainers/ suppliers before passing on to CSD and making sure it is relevant to the SOW/ programme in question.
- Outstanding organisational skills including attention to detail, time management and multitasking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge driven personality
- A preference for creating something from scratch
- A gatherer of information & people, love to simplify information for better understanding
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving approach
- Process-driven mindset
- D&I believer at heart