This communication agency is one of the UK’s leading drinks specialist agencies, creating award-winning PR, Events, Social Media and Design.
The agency works with some of the best brands in the business including Tesco, E&J Gallo, Martini and Vins de Bordeaux.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic, bright and results-driven Events Assistant to join the team to work across their events portfolio.
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, well-organised bright spark to support the award-winning Events Team, whilst working alongside their PR Team.
The busy Events Team delivers a wide range of initiatives for their diverse client base. These range from meticulous press tastings to large experiential road-shows, and include competition management and internal staff training days.
The successful candidate will have an excellent command of the English language, proven organisation ability, lots of energy, a ‘can-do’ approach, and be a team player. A little wine knowledge would be a plus, but not essential. Key Responsibilities
- To assist and support the Events Manager
- To provide events administrative support to the wider team
- To carry out administration associated with our wine and spirits related events
- To prepare briefing packs
- To manage invoices and prepare for client updates
- To research merchandise and venue requirements – getting quotes and placing orders
- Liaising with event contractors
- To be on site and to help co-ordinate events where needed
- Good computer skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Self motivated
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Team player
- Flexibility with hours during busy periods
- Driving licence is an advantage, but not essential
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Private healthcare policy
- WSET training