This media agency offers an opportunity to work across and be exposed to all media channels from PPC to television; and offers the chance to plan and buy across all media too. We believe in providing interesting opportunities in a fast-paced, intelligent and sociable environment. This makes this agency the ideal agency to start your media career.
John Ayling & Associates is a totally independent media planning and buying agency. We believe in transparency, collaboration and results-driven media execution. Our current clients include RSPCA, Barnardo’s, Garmin, Miele, Noble Foods, IG, Time Products, and Macmillan Cancer Support.
The role of TV Buying Assistant is to support the TV Team across a range of tasks, including:
- Buying TV and BVOD advertising campaigns across a variety of clients
- Liaising and negotiating with TV Saleshouses such as ITV, C4 & Sky to ensure campaign targets and deal terms are being implemented and exceeded
- Building rapport with key sales people through phone calls, meetings & social occasions
- Managing the delivery of TV & BVOD campaigns on a daily basis using bespoke systems and Excel
- Requirement for total accuracy in reconciliation & management of campaign
- Liaising with the client teams to report campaign delivery, programme information and market updates
- Using available research, analysis and TV systems to inform TV buying
- Assist the team in compiling regular analysis and recommendations to clients
You will be working within a team of six that includes a Media Executive, Senior Planner Buyer, Account Director, Head of TV and Broadcast Director. You will receive ongoing training and support within the team.
The successful candidate should possess the following skills:
- High levels of literacy and numeracy
- Solid academic achievement
- Evidence that you are a strong team-player
- Strong work ethic & evidence of work experience or internships
- A keen interest in advertising and media
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Strong organisation skills and excellent time management
- Ability to work to and deliver against set deadlines
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail