This company is the leading British manufacturer of ecological cleaning products and is rapidly expanding, as the growth of sustainability continues to gather pace in the world economy.
You will help the business remain at the forefront of enabling businesses and consumers to use more environmentally friendly cleaning products that are packaged in entirely in 100% UK recycled plastic.
They have been awarded numerous awards and currently hold two Royal warrants.
As the company continues to expand and launch new products, they are looking for proactive sales people to drive new business, build brand awareness and maintain excellent relationships with current customers.
The Account Manager / Business Development Manager will be critical in impacting positive & sustainable change to a wide range of industries, enabling the company to continue leading the industry.About the Job
You will be both office & field based, working with support from the Head Office. You will be the main point of contact for end users and distributors operating in your area, primarily responsible for:
What you’ll need:
- Building strong relationships with new business customers and prospects, promoting the product and brand
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers and distributors - scheduling regular visits and gaining an in-depth understanding of their business needs & requirements
- Negotiating commercial terms of an agreement and closing new business sales
- Negotiating on price and costs, delivery and service specifications with buyers and managers
- Participating in weekly sales meetings and monthly 1-2-1’s with the COO
- Meeting and exceeding targets set by the COO and/or Head of Sales
- Updating your distributors and customers with relevant and recent information such as new products
- Arranging product promotions
You should be:
- Full UK Driving License
- You should be proficient in Microsoft Office and able to use Excel
- Previous field sales experience in a similar role or industry
- Preferably worked within the commercial catering &/or facilities management sector
- Passionate about people & the environment - eager to make a positive impact on people & the world
- Entrepreneurial - your enthusiasm for what the business do, combined with a resourceful and proactive approach to winning business
- Driven and highly motivated - have an ability to think outside the box, achieve results and take full ownership of your accounts
- Confident - you must be self-assured, assertive and competent, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the product, sales material and your market
- Personable - you will need strong communication skills: an excellent command of the English language and the ability to listen as well as present in meetings, data training and product demonstrations