Founded by an experienced media creative, this startup acts as a fully integrated talent management and production company, representing presenters, influencers and experts. As well as managing their careers, commercial deals and brands, they work alongside them to produce non-scripted television and digital content.
They are searching for a Brand Partnerships and E-Commerce Assistant to join their small, close-knit team.
Primarily, you will be assisting a talent agent on their client list, and will play a crucial role in growing the talent’s partnership deals, marketing opportunities and e-commerce offerings.
As a result, you should love all things digital marketing, know your social media platforms inside out and be motivated to help monetise social content creators.
Being a media start up, you will need to have a hunter mentality. You will need to walk the walk and talk the talk to help us maximise revenues. Key responsibilities:
The ideal candidate:
- Source social media partnerships by identifying potential brand deals
- Finding new commercial opportunities for talent, inside and outside of social media
- Assist in developing creative proposals and media kits
- Launch and manage talent e-commerce sites such as Shopify
- Launch and manage talent social commerce sites such as TikTok and Instagram
- Administration and invoicing
- A high level of energy and motivation
- Confidence to take action
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flawless organisational skills
- Tenacity to keep on pushing for the best outcome
- A love of all things social media, online content and brand marketing
- Free beer and pizza!
- Pool table in the office
- Unlimited holiday days
- Wellbeing scheme
- Incredible opportunities to fast-track your career in the media industry