The creative agency that reaches the world’s most discerning audience. For the past two decades, they’ve been helping organisations across the world to connect with this audience. They understand how deeply these guests, passengers, residents and patrons care about the quality and provenance of their products and services. It’s a mindset that influences how they fly, where they stay and who they bank with. They see themselves as global citizens and are hospitality connoisseurs who regularly travel for both business and pleasure.
Winkreative, the globally renowned branding, design and content agency, are currently looking to recruit a studio assistant to work closely with both the account and creative teams, with longer-term ambition to join their account management team.
The role will be split between assisting the directors, management team and general administration duties within the studio, while supporting the account management team on a variety of global projects.
Core tasks will include:
- Assisting in day-to-day operations to support seamless running of the studio
- Support to the account management team with co-ordination on core project tasks
- Managing and co-ordinating travel and hotel arrangements for Winkreative staff
- Overseeing the expenses process; collating, reviewing and submitting individuals expense claims to senior management team
- Assistance to Winkreative’s Finance Manager to support in invoice collation, approval and processing
- Support in the organisation of internal Winkreative events
- Preparation of meeting rooms and welcoming visitors/clients
- Managing stationery supplies and orders
- Managing of Winkreative archive
- Managing of Winkreative client contact list
- Co-ordination and management for Winkreative client service activity and initiatives
- Managing of meetings for Senior Management
- Co-ordination with Chairman’s office for Senior Management
Key requirements for the role:
- Detail-oriented with exceptionally strong organisational skills.
- Proactive and personable with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Customer service experience
- Confident and articulate in written and verbal communication abilities
- Immaculate organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight timings and manage several tasks at the same time
- Proficient IT skills: Mac, Microsoft software, Keynote