This leading ‘performance marketing’ company specialises in lead generation (i.e. helping brands acquire new customers) across a variety of digital channels and advertiser verticals.
They help with developing marketing strategies for user acquisition (i.e. new customer signups), design and development of creative assets (i.e. banner ads) and delivery of traffic through a widespread network of bespoke publishers.
Working with some of the world’s most established and innovative brands such as Deliveroo, Uber and Reebok - to name a few – they are revolutionizing the online marketing industry by introducing new ways to achieve high quality leads at scale (i.e. large quantities of customers).
You will be responsible for:
- Managing look and feel of the brand
- Managing social media accounts
- Working with designers internally to ensure all branding is within brand guidelines
- Manage creative agency on individual projects
- Producing content for any marketing collateral, from decks or website, through to award applications
- Managing any internal or external events, from planning through to execution
- Working in collaboration with the sales team to build marketing strategy and key client activation ideas along with measuring roi and effectiveness off the back of these activities
- Manage any travel/agendas to or from any trade shows
- Coming up with continual new marketing cut throughs/positioning
They are looking for someone:
- Has a passion for digital media
- Hungry to learn and to climb the ladder
- Creative thinker
- A disrupter - thinking outside the box
- Someone that will live and breath their core purpose to ‘Be Different’