Company DescriptionThe platform came into being when the founders started running into a number of painful manual tasks and therefore created their own internal system to alleviate their problem.Little did they know, it was a problem countless brands are facing and need a solution to. So, they spent 2 years and over $4 million in development costs to create what is now this platform!With an awesome office in Shoreditch and lots of social fun in the offing for 2021 as well as personal development, this is a great place to further your career in sales working at the cutting edge of influencer marketing technology.
Job DescriptionTHE ROLE
Customer Success is the heart of this company and we are looking for a tech-savvy individual who is looking to help our customers succeed. Reporting to our Customer Success Team Lead, you will be joining an exceptional, motivated and successful team. The Customer Success team is one of the most important teams in the company and they safeguard our growth by ensuring our customers are reaching their desired outcome.
To continue our success story we are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Success Manager to be a part of our growing team, to establish and nurture long-lasting relationships with their existing customers.
So if you’re a person that loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to feel like part of a lovely team — then you just might be who we’re looking for.YOUR MISSION
- Managing a portfolio of existing customers and ensuring that their agreed outcomes are met
- Ability to deliver results through others by leading and influencing different phases of the customer lifecycle from adoption to renewal
- Maintain high levels of engagement to ensure your brands see value from insights, increase adoption and uncover new uses for the platform within their business
- Identify opportunities for advocacy/expansion and be a source of intelligence to drive evolution of our product and service offerings
- Be the voice of our brands interfacing with Product and other teams
- Understand customers’ business challenges and industry trends and consult on how the company can help them achieve their objectives
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
- Optimise portfolio revenue through the creation of strong brand relationships and accountable for creating and delivering against strategic and tactical success plans
- Being the main point of escalation for your brands, their guardian within the business
- Monitor product engagement and intervene as early as possible when risks and problems arise. Helping to identify customers that are 'at risk' and set recovery plans in place to win them back round
IN RETURN YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- A minimum 2 years of customer-facing Customer Success. Saas account management or a proven track record in B2B account management with a strong technical foundation and business savvy
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of exceptional relationship management and SaaS adoption practices
- The skills to lead technical conversations
- The skills to use data and your technical skills to develop proof of concept and advise on solutions
- The ability to translate technical messages into easy to articulate action plans
- Passionate about social media and technology, and love working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Be able to prioritise efficiently without compromising on quality
- A domain expert, naturally curious and data obsessed
- Competitive salary, we pay well & reward performance
- Awesome working environment, we work hard, we play hard and we take pride in our business.
- Free lunch - seriously - when we are in the office we provide lunch from some of the best lunch joints in London
- Personal development - we want to back you and invest in you
- Access to in-house kitchen with a fridge full of drinks, food and office drinks every Friday
- Lots of fun team socials (Escape Rooms, Flight Club etc.) plus a company trip once a year (last year we stayed in a lighthouse in Norway!)
- A buzzing work environment in trendy Shoreditch
- Buzzing and supportive remote working environment where needed - COVID