This startup is the first 100% mobile and hassle-free car rental service focusing on the 30+ miles trips market, all whilst avoiding painful queues and paperwork.
Go straight to your car and get behind the wheel - time is vauable, so say goodbye to being upsold at the counter.
Do you want to help grow their fleet, increase their countrywide station footprint, run complex operations and help shape the future of European mobility?
The ultimate responsibility is ensuring customers get their car in great shape. This is a fast paced environment and the role will appeal to an ambitious self-starter with a hands-on attitude, strong operational ability and a passion for cars and mobility tech.
- Support running complex, on-the-ground, day-to-day operations
- Fleet management
- Managing stations
- Partners on-boarding and training
- Start-up mindset: entrepreneurial, tenacious, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, willing to get stuck in
- Accountable, willing to take initiative and to learn fast
- Effective at managing deadlines, with a rigorous approach and strong attention to detail
- Truly passionate about cars, inspired by mobility, and with a taste for well-crafted products
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
- You are eligible to work in the UK
What’s on offer
- An experience with a B-series funded startup with an incredible traction in France, Belgium, UK and Spain
- Make an impact: the chance to shape the future of European mobility
- Report to ex-Banker/PE and previous Co-Founder. Work with smart colleagues incl. ex-McKinsey GM in a phenomenal start-up environment
- Team events!