This company is the stuff of BrighterBox legend, having watched them grow from a team of 10 to a team of 50+ over the past three years. Since they launched in 2017, they have helped numerous world-leading brands (think Nike, Charlotte Tilbury, Universal Music) win the hearts of Gen Z through creative influencer campaigns.
Their ability to think outside the box has seen them featured in publications like Forbes, The Evening Standard and The Times, and they are now in the process of setting up their first overseas office.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone proactive and enterprising who is looking to hit the ground running at a fast-growing social media startup. As Entrepreneurial Assistant to the CEO, you'll be working across multiple areas of the business, including:
What you're good at:
- Business Development - creating business proposals and helping to build out a solid sales pipeline.
- Marketing - managing podcast and interview requests, designing presentations for speaking engagements and contributing to thought leadership.
- Operations - coming up with new sales collateral for projects in the NFT and Metaverse space, in addition to producing business strategy decks.
Culture and perks:
- Client communication - if you could win an award for your emails and/or Powerpoint presentations, you would!
- Project management - you can spin more plates than the whole of Cirque du Soleil combined.
- Marketing and social media - you can edit an incredible Instagram Reel and can appreciate a good TikTok dance routine.
- Unparalleled progression opportunities - we've seen people go from Intern to Account Manager in the space of two years (that's two promotions a year!)
- Only the best Away Days - why go for a casual drink after work when you could go paintballing or axe throwing?!
- Free Monday breakfasts to make sure you start your week right.