This is an automated crowdsourced prediction and validation SaaS platform capable of testing the resonance of any media type (imagery, concepts, video, audio) with any target demographic in over 35 countries.
It is a complimentary product that provides an empirical measurement of the closeness of match between a brand’s actual or aspirational personality and any piece of media content (images, video, audio, celebrity, or even a competitor brand).
This company are looking for a motivated graduate to join our small team, where you will be responsible for resolving customer enquiries as well as managing reviewer activity. As a graduate role, this position is perfect for someone who wants to work hard, get valuable business experience and who has a positive work ethic. You will be able to get involved in all aspects of the business outside of your core role, developing your customer support skills and being part of a world leading team. This companies unique predictive analytics platform is powered by our panel of over 3 million online reviewers. The platform is used to test different types of media, helping brands, record labels, retailers and media agencies make smarter decisions, whether it’s a more accurate buy, or perfectly targeted branding, they bring the consumer directly into the workflow of some of the biggest companies in the world.
They strive to create a culture of excellence in all that we do, with an emphasis on providing a world class service to anyone we interact with, from reviewers on Slicethepie, through to global brands and label executives.
The customer service role sits at the heart of the organisation, often the first touchpoint of many of our 3 million users, you will be responsible for monitoring reviews and reviewer payments. This means you must have exceptional communication skills as well as being process driven. The perfect candidate will thrive in the role if they are on the pulse with new music, technology and trends. This role will be joining our small team, where you will work from home 80% of the week and in our office 20% of your time.
Overview of role:
- Ensure that all customer enquiries are resolved professionally and within SLA
- Use bespoke software to monitor reviews and take appropriate actions to ensure consistently high-quality reviews
- Understand our users and communicate clearly any site issues (internally) as well as help problem solve
- Support clients, across music, video, consumer electronics, and retail verticals.
- Manage PayPal payments
- Support customers via social media pages
- Researching potential clients
Nice to haves
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A polite, thoughtful, and friendly attitude
- Process driven
- Analytical thinker
- High degree of initiative and ownership
- Entry-level SQL
- Market research / psychology experience
- Basic knowledge of git
- Experience of statistical methodologies and data analysis techniques and tools
- Knowledge of data modelling, data cleansing, and data enrichment techniques
- Familiar with BI software
- The ability to carry out data quality control and validation