This marketing intelligence platform helps mobile marketing teams invest smarter in their paid marketing.
They are already working with leading brands and top grossing apps from around the world, proving great product-market fit and growing their customer base exponentially.
This is an ambitious team, set on a mission to disrupt the advertising landscape and empower in-house marketers, to take back control whilst making intelligent decisions effortlessly. They’re looking for smart, driven and passionate individuals who can work well in our team, to join the journey.
We are looking for a data-driven and highly proactive individual to support the Customer Success (CS) team. As a data operations assistant you will learn the foundations of producing the most comprehensive marketing reports whilst using innovative methodologies to drive automation. You will get a wide exposure from dealing with clients personally to solving technical challenges with their data.
This is a great opportunity not only to learn big-data best practices but also in the context of mobile marketing, which is the fastest growing marketing channel and forecasted to keep rising in upcoming years.
As a fast growing start-up there is loads of room for growth and carving out a job that suits your skills and passions, and every day is different from the last.
· Setting up new clients to use the platform, by solving their data needs.
· Ensuring client reports are up to date, by aggregating multiple performance marketing sources.
· Solving inconsistencies in the data by utilising problem solving skills.
· Helping clients to gain more insight using advanced data enrichment and set up
· Identifying and implementing room for automation
· Supporting in-house User Acquisition Specialists at the various stages of the campaign process (planning, buying, optimisations, reconciliations and reviews).
· Liaising with customers and suppliers to ensure data integrity including fraud prevention.
· Supporting Data Solutions & Product specialists with specifications for further automation features and API integrations
· Strong problem-solving skills and logical approach to problems.
· Excellent Excel skills
· Attention to detail is a must
· Clear communicator, ability to put ideas across concisely using various forms of communication
· Team player
· Able to work under pressure when tight deadlines occur
· Confident, self-starter, driven & proactive
· Commercially aware and career oriented
· Digital marketing or programming experience is a plus, but not essential.