This company was built for performance marketing teams at consumer mobile apps who want to accelerate user acquisition more effectively.
The platform aggregates and normalises cross-channel cost, attribution, revenue, and predictive data and visualises it in an easy-to-use way. You would be joining an ambitious team, set on a mission to disrupt the advertising landscape and empower in-house marketers, to take back control whilst making intelligent decisions effortlessly.
This company are looking for a highly proactive individual to support their Implementation team. Joining their highly successful graduate scheme, as an Implementation Analyst you will learn the foundations of producing the most comprehensive marketing reports whilst using innovative methodologies to drive automation. You will get wide exposure from dealing with clients personally to solving technical challenges with their data. As a fast-growing start-up there is loads of room for growth and carving out responsibilities that suit your skills and passions, and every day is different from the last.Your responsibilities:
● Implementing solutions to new clients to solve their data needs
● Supporting existing clients with their data requests
● Ensuring client reports are up to date, by aggregating multiple performance marketing sources
● Solving inconsistencies in the data by utilising problem solving skills
● Helping clients to gain more insight from the company using advanced data enrichment and set up
● Identifying and implementing automationWhat you’ll need to succeed:
● Strong problem-solving skills and logical approach to problems.
● Excellent Excel skills
● Attention to detail is a must
● Clear communicator, ability to put ideas across concisely using various forms of communication
● Team player
● Confident, self-starter, driven & proactive
● Commercially aware and career oriented
● Digital marketing or programming experience is a plus, but not essentialWhat you can expect in return:
● Be part of a highly agile team where your role has a direct impact on the success of the company
● A fun and friendly, team focused environment
●Exposure to wider business operations and some of the leading companies in the digital app economy
● Open door policy with the CEO and opportunity to share your ideas & feedback
● Flexible & remote working
● Employee pension scheme
● Perks such as a weekly coffee, movie and discounts on a number of retailers