This company helps business owners identify the most suitable options for the sale of, or investment in, their business. They also help clients identify the most suitable firms to acquire. This involves understanding the businesses in great detail, and also the personal and professional objectives of stakeholders on all sides.
Currently it is just the founder in the business, but the intention is to scale the business and build a team that works great together. There are a number of various stages in the process of the work we do, so the plan is to have one or two individuals responsible for their own portion of the deal process, and the collective then forming a deal team.
The culture will be one of working hard, but also being rewarded for this input. There will be team days/nights out as rewards for successful work. It is not the ambition to build a stuffy corporate environment, but we can’t forget that we are playing a small part in the one of the biggest decisions of anyone’s life, the sale of their business. How we manage this responsibility and conduct ourselves when interacting with clients’ needs to reflect this.
There will be a learning culture internally so people will complete exams relevant to the role for professional development. The preference will be to grow and nurture leaders internally rather than recruiting in. This presents the career path for anyone interested in more senior roles in the long term.
- You will be working with the MD in managing and running the marketing strategy for the business.
- Managing SEO for company website
- Assisting in pushing the brand through online channels
- Drafting written content such as articles and blog posts
- Helping in creating and producing audio and video content
- Monitoring social media channels
- Monitoring the press so we can provide commentary on interesting developments
- Utilising LinkedIn Sales Navigator to source new appointments
- Helping in the creation and running of virtual and live events
- If you have your own ideas and strategies we can implement
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong academic background
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong eye for design
- Understanding of digital marketing channels
- Self-starter, drive, determination and enthusiasm
- Comfortable working in a team and as an individual
- Comfortable communicating with clients on the phone and via email
- Personal or professional experience in marketing (desirable)
- Personal interest, or background in finance (desirable, not essential)
Culture and benefits:
- 20 days holidays + bank holidays (1 additional day holiday for each year of service - 5 max)
- Generous bonus structure
- Fantastic opportunities for professional development and progression
- Office closed between Christmas and New Years as additional holidays not impacting other allowance
- Birthday off (or day in lieu)
- WeWork office at Chancery Lane with all associated perks
- Gym membership
- Hard work and results will be rewarded – team meals, drinks, events and holidays
- Bonus structure based on company revenue targets being achieved
- Incredible opportunity to be part of the core team as the business grows