Headquartered in London with 7 further offices across the globe, this international investor in private equity, real assets and debt invests on behalf of institutional investors.
This is a junior role sitting within the marketing team at an asset manager. You will need to be comfortable spending a lot of your time formatting Powerpoint presentations!
The Junior Design Executive’s primary responsibility is to support the design requirements for the business and the Marketing team, in particular. This requires advanced-level experience of PowerPoint slide design, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop. Knowledge of platforms and software including Foleon, DotDigital, ClickDimensions and WordPress are an advantage, but not a requirement.
Reporting into the Marketing Content Process Manager, you will ensure that the company brand is represented consistently.
The role holder should be working within financial services, ideally for an asset management firm or for a third-party agency with financial services clients for which projects the role holder is allocated to work on.
The principal focus of the Junior Design Executive is the formatting, processing and updating of PowerPoint slides for presentations and webcasts. This requires you to learn and become familiar with the regular monthly and quarterly slide update process and timelines, the marketing compliance procedures, and the functioning of the Slide Library and Simplifie slide management database. You will also support ad hoc design formatting requests for slides or presentations. For the PowerPoint responsibilities, you will work closely with the Senior Presentations Designer who will also train and supervise you.
The role holder will additionally support the current Design Executive in creating and producing non-PowerPoint design support and client-facing marketing collateral, which will include the following:
- Traditional publication formats, such as PDF or InDesign
- Foleon, an interactive web-based publication platform
- The corporate website,
- Banners for LinkedIn, external and internal emails (DotDigital and ClickDimensions), Virtual Data Rooms, the Investor Portal, Cvent event management
- Design of investment research papers
- Investment product factsheets
- Display advertisements
- Invitations to events
- Webcast event collateral
You will assist as may be required in the preparation of materials to launch new products or channels, including pitchbooks, and handbooks and you may also be involved in the production of materials for internal communications, including ad hoc charity & news updates.
Knowledge and experience required
- Confident and experienced graphic designer
- Designed for asset management or other regulated industries
- Advanced PowerPoint, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop as well as Microsoft Office
- Excellent people skills
The role woud suit either:
- In-house designer, ideally in financial services
- Agency designer with experience of clients in the financial services and/or asset management space.