Having launched three years ago in London, the company has grown at 15-20% month on month, now operating in more than six cities, vetting over 100,000 homes and are on track to reach over £25M in annualised sales.
The company is backed by an all-star cast investor group including Local Globe (TransferWise, OneFineStay, Citymapper), Alex Chesterman (Founder of Zoopla), William Reeve (Founder of Love Film), Alex Saint and Troy Collins (Founders of Secret Escapes), Jason Goodman (Founder of Albion) and many more.
The next phase of growth focuses on international roll-out, and developing the virality of the brand... which is where you come in.
The ideal candidate will bring a much-needed digital marketer's skillset to a team that today indexes too high on ‘soft brand’. You will have at least one year of experience working in performance marketing, with a special focus on paid social. Working alongside the Creative Producer, and with support from the senior Brand & Marketing team lead, you will be tasked with creating the ultimate distribution network for content: from running paid social campaigns to building affiliate networks.
This role is about helping the brand reach the right audiences across paid, owned and earned channels, and getting the brand in front of valuable prospective customers across a variety of digital platforms. You’ll need to be comfortable wearing many hats and be a competent generalist: someone who would enjoy the hustle of persuading affiliate partners to come on board alongside the analytical rigour of setting up and optimising paid digital marketing campaigns.
You will be working to optimise the following metrics, with support from the team:
Working alongside the Creative Producer, you will:
- Reach of all amplified/boosted brand marketing campaigns across all paid, owned and earned channels
- Revenue and customer acquisition costs through brand (i.e. non PPC) channels - including Facebook paid, LinkedIn paid, Twitter paid, GDN, native, affiliate links and partnerships etc.
- Host acquisition costs through brand (i.e. non PPC) channels - including Facebook paid, LinkedIn paid, Twitter paid, GDN, native etc.
- Revenue and cost of sale across retargeting channels - including Facebook paid, LinkedIn paid, Twitter paid, GDN, native, affiliate links and partnerships etc.
- Overall % of booking revenue driven by brand (i.e. non PPC) channels
The ideal person You don’t need to have prior experience in tech start-ups. The important thing is that you are:
- Set up paid campaigns to ‘boost’ the reach of brand content and creative to the right audience, driving awareness and ultimately sales
- Establish new digital channels - or grow existing ones - into scalable and cost-effective customer or host acquisition engines: from backlinks and affiliates to partnerships and native campaigns
- Create a super-efficient remarketing engine that makes the most of our brand-building and dynamic creative
- Manage tracking, dashboard upkeep and reporting of performance
- Proactively suggest initiatives and strategies to grow our audience and optimise the performance of the digital channel mix that the team owns
- Super ambitious with an unreasonably high standard for what is good enough
- A fast thinker and a fast do-er
- Have contributed to digital marketing campaigns that drove commercial results
- Target driven and commercial: you’re focused on your metrics and obsess about how to shift that KPI you’re working on
- Highly analytical: can deconstruct problems logically and solve them using data, insight and gut
- Super entrepreneurial: You care about getting sh*t done. And when obstacles inevitably get in the way, you find a way around them. You believe success lies in the results, not in the ideas
- A self-starter: confident teaching yourself to do things you have never done before. Daily
- Good at multitasking and wearing many hats - from hustling to secure a guest blog spot for their Creative Producer to using your analytical brain to optimise an ad campaign
- You’re speedy and efficient
- You’re a self-starter: confident teaching yourself to do things you have never done before
- You’re a team player and a positive, motivating person to be around
- An unparalleled opportunity to become an expert in digital marketing: not only will you have channels you ‘own’ yourself, but will be coached by some of the best
- If you make your objectives happen, you will inevitably be one of the most sought out talents in the startup, hospitality and tech scenes
- Be an early team member of what, they believe, will be one of the most famous startups of the next 10 years
- Be part of a passionate, friendly and transparent culture
- Competitive salary, based on level of experience