The world’s leading marketplace for independent boutiques are looking for a superstar to join the team.
They provide an (award-winning) online platform for beautiful bricks-and-mortar stores to sell their home-wares, clothing, and accessories internationally and are backed by VC and Angel Investors whose successes include Secret Escapes, Net-A-Porter, and Farfetch.
Based in offices in Central London, you'll be the first port of call for customers and community of boutiques; acting as a passionate support guru who loves chatting with people, solving problems, and wants to deliver the highest level of customer service at all times.** Note: You must be available to attend the assessment day on Weds 17 October (am)**
The right candidate will have a passion for customer operations and working closely with the community.
What you'll do:
- Liaise with boutiques to make sure orders run smoothly, anticipating and troubleshooting potential issues and finding solutions for any problems that arise
- Work to targets and resolve customer issues and complaints across multiple channels. You will be communicating through well-crafted and personal emails, warm chatty telephone calls and rapid-fire live chat responses
- Partner closely with the Community team, to educate and empower boutiques to make the most of the community
- Identify, report on and troubleshoot potential issues and pain-points in our operations, as well as proactively proposing improvements.
Who you are:
- Analytical mindset - an ability to understand and pick up processes quickly
- Driven with the ability to learn quickly and learn from mistakes
- Team players - feel comfortable sharing what you've learned from mistakes and be willing to put their hand up to help others
- Problem-solvers - you must be determined to own a customer’s problem, and follow up until resolved
- Attention to detail - know that your work can go directly to customers and have a direct effect on business outcomes
- Flexible - you must be available to work some weekends and bank holidays
- Comfortable working in a target driven environment
- Passionate about providing outstanding customer service and have a genuine motivation to go above and beyond to delight customers and boutiques
- A natural commuicator
- Operational and proactive - a desire to seek solutions to improve operations, user interface and service procedures
- Technically proficient - sound excel skills, being able to liaise with a technical team effectively to solve problems
- Bonus points for a background in reporting
- Competitive salary and share options
- A beautiful office space in Central London, with unlimited coffee, snacks, fresh fruit and a courtyard
- Need tech or equipment? You'll be provides with whatever you need, to get the job done
- Regular team events where to celebrate success and people
- Company benefits package through Perkbox
- Discount across all boutiques
- £50 to spend to decorate your desk