They currently have over 1 million downloads, over 100,000 users and over 3,500 cars to rent, out of the choice of Tesla Model 3, Mercedes A-Class or GLA. This award-winning company have raised an impressive amount of funding at almost €100 million.
As part of the team who manages the company’s fleet of cars, your ultimate responsibility will be the management of the processes around the maintenance of this fleet. Your main KPIs will be the fleet downtime, the time to repair, the repair costs, the supplier performance. You will be managing their repair network and onboard new suppliers when necessary. A critical and analytical eye is required for the job in order to challenge the status quo and keep improving their processes. You will be managing a Junior Operations Executive in your team. Your key missions will be:
- Fleet maintenance Supervising the Junior Operations Executive on the daily management of the vehicle repairs. Managing complex cases in their repair network. Improving current processes, maintaining relationships with their current partners and onboarding new ones following the growth of the fleet.
- Planning Helping in the planning of their fleet operations by preparing for high-demand periods (weekends, bank holidays, etc.), planning on regular checks directly with their Field Operations and their contractors.
- Cross-team Collaborate with other teams daily to ensure information is shared effectively throughout the whole company. Work on cross-team projects on different topics - from the product team to the customer support team.
- Damage Working closely with the customer retention team and the damage team, follow complex cases with customers on charges and reporting back to their partners on the ground to make sure the reporting is well done.
- Insurance Reporting of insurance claims directly related to damages on their vehicles. Following up on the insurance performance to ensure the fastest time to repair.
- Admin Improving the processes that they currently have in place, making sure they respect their payment terms with their network of partners, help with the management of their internal invoicing tool, responsible for running periodical checks on the invoices they receive from garages.
- Reporting You will be expected to report weekly on the performance of the Fleet Maintenance processes and Monthly, during an internal meeting with the COO and General Manager. An analytic mindset is essential to understand the KPIs, and understand which metrics to look at.
- Attention to detail
- Relationship building
- 1-2 years experience within operations or logistics role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Strong head for numbers and analytical skills
- A degree relating to engineering is desirable but not essential
- A desire to work in an entrepreneurial, startup environment