Founded by one of London's most eminent entrepreneurs, this company has quickly become the UK's leading wedding planning app and website, providing planning tools, advice and a directory of venues and suppliers to engaged couples. They are bringing wedding planning into the modern age, using technology to make it as stress-free and rewarding as it should be. In a little over two years since they launched, they now have 50% of engaged couples in the UK using the app to plan their wedding - and they're just getting started!
They are now seeking an outstanding Growth Marketing Specialist to help them on their mission to take the wedding industry by storm. You will be playing an integral role in our Supplier Success team - the team dedicated to supporting and building relationships with their community of wedding industry professionals across the UK.
This is a unique opportunity for an energetic, enthusiastic self-starter who is ready to roll up their sleeves, get creative and dive into an incredibly fast-growing tech startup. Their Supplier Success team seeks a candidate with a strong interest in digital marketing, content development and B2B relations. You will be a representative of the brand and will drive audience growth and retention through the development, execution and tracking of acquisition, sales and community engagement projects through different methods of communication.
- Collaborate with the Supplier Success manager to build out supplier focused digital marketing collateral by creating, executing and reporting on growth marketing and sales projects
- Drive community engagement by creating emails, educational articles and stand-out social content
- Conduct A/B tests and analyse results to optimise your marketing campaigns across on and offline channels
- Building relationships with the business community directly, in order to gather feedback, maximise retention and fuel upcoming projects
- Conduct community and competitive analysis and research to understand the current wedding industry landscape
- Leverage user event data platforms in order to track KPIs and communicate results
- Present findings in regularly scheduled meetings
Nice to have (but not essential):
- Data-driven and analytically minded - you are able to extract learnings from sets of data and provide solutions
- Great people and relationship building skills - you must be confident and comfortable interacting with professionals of various backgrounds via different communication outlets (phone, email, social etc.)
- Excellent content writing abilities
- You love problem solving, learning new skills and applying your learning in different capacities
- Can think quickly on your feet, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and like a challenge
- Detial orientated with a natural intrigue, i.e. you just spotted that typo ;)
- Proficient in Excel
- Some experience in the field would be an advantage
- Experience using MailChimp or other email campaign platforms
- Experience using CRM products
- The opportunity to work in a high-growth tech startup alongside a highly respected entrepreneur
- Generous holiday allowance which increases year on year
- Team events: loads of social activities, team events and annual company summits
- Amazing culture: free team lunch and evening cocktails every Friday, casual dress code and a constant supply of snacks!