This exciting PR and Comms agency is driven by social media and Influencer campaigns, generating buzz around their clients. They’re an earned-agency, creating deeper engagement through brand reputation, whether that be through PR, social, earned influence, experience or visual content – they formulate “earned” creative strategies which deliver true value.
Their approach has helped launch, grow and protect some of the world’s best food and drink brands and entire categories: Over the last 40 years they have consistently delivered for some of the best-known brands and built the reputations of entire categories. They are the Storymakers, harnessing youth and experience to earn radical results and deliver fearless new thinking.
They're looking for someone ambitious – a self-starter who is willing to get stuck in and drive coverage, as well as supporting the team across the board. You'll be focussed predominantly consumer media, working across FMCG and food brands. This is a senior account executive possition, so applicants should have at least 6-12 months experience in an account executive role.
- Clients are well informed on day-to-day activities and results through appropriate written and verbal communication.
- An understanding of your clients’ businesses, market sector and target audiences allows you to identify the most appropriate PR tactics.
- You develop productive working relationships with clients as a result of your professional demeanour, responsive attitude and high standards of work
- Your relationships with key influencers and understanding of their interests enables you to generate results in line with clients’ KPIs.
- You proactively generate ideas and content to successfully reach target audiences.
- You consistently achieve coverage through diligently researching media opportunities, and pitching strong story ideas and content.
Writing and Communication
- You produce accurate, well-written and grammatically correct copy for a range of documents including emails, web copy, social media posts, press releases, features, case studies and competition copy.
- You contribute to development of story angles, using a range of techniques including bespoke research.
- You help develop compelling presentations in line with briefs.
- Administration, reporting and record keeping is completed accurately and on time, helping your team to efficiently respond to client and media requests.
- You ensure that coverage is carefully monitored, prepared and evaluated, helping clients to understand the value of results generated.
Managing Time and Workload
- Your colleagues consider you a reliable and efficient team member as a result of:
- Consistent punctuality and meeting deadlines
- Keeping accurate records of your time and indicating to senior colleagues if you are concerned about over- or under-servicing
- Prioritising your own work effectively and helping to provide guidance to junior team members when delegating
- You demonstrate a good working knowledge of clients’ businesses, market sectors and target audiences and how to leverage these to generate results.
- You are able to advise on a range of digital marketing tactics and explain how these can add value to client campaigns.
- You are able to describe the steps you have taken to develop your skills, the impact this has had on your work and the results achieved.
Making an Impact
- Your professional demeanour helps to build trust and credibility with teams, suppliers and clients.
- You present your ideas clearly and confidently in client meetings and pitch situations and proficiently answer questions directed at you.
- Using your knowledge of the media and other key influencers you make a valuable contribution to brainstorms and new business pitch preparations by contributing ideas for stories and content.
- You communicate clearly with your teams, raising problems as soon as they occur and recommending solutions.
Team and Company Contribution
- You proactively share information with your team and other colleagues that you think may be of benefit to others and help to achieve results.
- You participate with enthusiasm in company initiatives, proactively suggesting ways to improve processes and increase capabilities.
- You uphold Nexus’ standards of quality and professionalism by co-operating with colleagues, maintaining a positive attitude to the business, respecting the time and workload demands of your colleagues and by proactively offering support where required.
- You contribute to Nexus’ new business drive by reliably assisting with the preparation of visuals and props for presentations.
- You spend time guiding junior team members and helping them to develop their skills and knowledge, contributing to the productivity and success of your teams.
Their core values are evident throughout the work you produce and in your interactions with colleagues, clients and external stakeholders:
- Stewardship: you drive positive change for clients and colleagues and consistently deliver work of outstanding quality.
- Imagination: you use your creativity to develop innovative solutions for clients or colleagues.
- Passion: you proactively develop an understanding of your clients and their marketing communications practices, applying this to deliver the highest levels of service and results.
- Bravery: you actively challenge the norm and confidently push the boundaries of the possible.