This E-Learning consultancy specialises in training in diversity, inclusion and unconscious bias. They have an extensive portfolio of 50+ training courses. Clients include Bank of England, Hitachi, Lloyds of London, Barnardo’s, London Stock Exchange, Rolls-Royce and most universities in the UK. They now work globally having translated their work into many languages.
An exciting new role has been created to lead on customer success. This individual will take the lead on client communications and offer proactive customer service. The role will combine elements of customer service, technical support, account management, and project management. Based in their offices in their London office, you will work closely with the founder of the business and have a real say in how they create processes to support clients.
Duties will include:
- Developing a good understanding of the product portfolio
- Developing an understanding of customer SLAs and expectations with customer service
- Monitoring the support inbox - dealing with issues directly where possible and then escalating to the Senior Developer where their input is needed
- Acting as the first point of contact for our clients and ensuring they are responded to, even if their query needs referring to another member of the team
- Being proactive in terms of customer support - for example checking client learning accounts and contacting them to give them an update on usage of their courses, or looking for opportunities to upgrade clients to updated versions of courses so that they have the most recent module.
- Building your understanding of, and expertise such that you are able to troubleshoot issues, help onboard new clients to the system, and introduce it to potential clients via ‘walk through’ demonstrations. Once you are up to speed you will also have a role in providing ad hoc training to clients on request.
- Project co-ordination - updating clients on progress, liaising with other providers such as graphic designer, voice over artist, and helping ensure the project is completed on schedule.
- Have strong communication skills with the ability to explain things in a clear and concise manner both verbally and in writing
- Ability to quickly become familiar with technical systems
- Be able to present information clearly and confidently
- Have a friendly, professional telephone manner
- Be proactive, and happy to pick up the phone to clients - you won’t simply wait for them to come to you
- Be able to manage and prioritise a very complex, diverse workload
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Customer services experience
- IT helpdesk experience
- Experience of using a CRM