Based in Wandsworth, this start-up has ambitions to one day be the best financial marketing agency in the UK. They aim to do this by building a company that both their team and their clients love. Every day, they challenge the way that financial companies communicate, and are passionate about helping them to succeed. Why? Because they believe their clients are changing the world for the better.
They are now looking for a talented Marketing Executive to join their growing team, and assist them with the next big step in their journey.
They are looking for a self-starting go-getter who is excited to help grow the business. As a Marketing Executive, you’ll use your broad skillset to work on varied marketing tasks, from social media to content strategy and much more. You’ll need the ability to learn new tools and tactics fast and will need to have an intuitive understanding of technology. You’ll also need to gain a deep understanding of clients and their customers in order to produce marketing materials that are targeted to their goals and challenges.Essential requirements:
The most important thing they’re looking for is someone who shares the company's core values: Happiness, Freedom, Excellence, Creativity, Self-Improvement, Entrepreneurialism, and Helping Others.
Beyond this, these are the essentials they need:
- You’ll have a good degree, either in a relevant subject or with an additional marketing qualification.
- You will LOVE social media and have experience using it to promote an organisation or cause. (This does not have to be in a business context, though this would be beneficial.)
- Experience of other digital marketing tactics (e.g. PPC) would also be highly beneficial.
- You’ll have a natural ability to craft messaging and write short-form copy (such as social posts and newsletters) to a very high standard in a short timeframe.
- You will be able to demonstrate an excellent level of written English, be able to understand topics and materials quickly, and write with attention to technical detail.
- You will be able to demonstrate an excellent level of computer literacy and get to grips with new apps quickly and intuitively.
- You’ll have excellent communication skills and the confidence to work directly with high-flying clients.
- You’ll be a creative thinker with a results-focussed mindset. You’ll be well organised and self-motivated.
- You’ll be keen to learn from others but also capable of working things out alone. You’ll be inquisitive and not afraid to challenge the norm.
- As they work exclusively in the financial sector, a keen interest in finance would be a huge bonus!
- An unparalleled opportunity to become a key member of their growing team, to learn and develop quickly, with huge scope for career progression as the company grows
- Competitive salary and generous matched pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance – 25 days plus bank holidays and Christmas Eve to New Year
- Flexible working hours
- Self-improvement and training encouraged
- Laptop provided
- Modern, open office in south London with café on site and other options within five minutes’ walk