This fintech startup offers simple products to help maximise take-home pay, and make sure this flexibility comes with financial security. Their vision is to build a world where everyone can pursue their dreams without economic concerns. They are partnered with leading brands such as Deliveroo and are backed by top European investors including the founder of Indeed.com.
They're looking for a customer success lead who wants to deeply understand their users and translate those learnings into business recommendations. The customer success lead will own their communication channels and relationships with both their B2B clients (eg Deliveroo among others) and their end-users. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team to build the future of work and have a direct impact. Customer experience is so key and they’re looking for someone who will relish this opportunity to make the customer experience the best it can be.
Business facing (50%)
- Developing a personal relationship with new and existing business accounts to ensure they love the app
- Project management: we want you to be able to own the process from pilot and onboarding through to full rollout
- Marketing: working alongside product and growth to support engagement and uptake analytics for partner companies
User facing (30%)
- Working on the front line support channels, using excellent writing skills and high empathy to turn customers into ambassadors at critical moments
- Triaging these queries and designing both technical and non-technical solutions to automate them or solve both our business and end-user pain-points
- Designing and executing on Key Performance Indicators to prove we're building a customer success function that can scale to a million users and beyond
Ad-hoc startup work (20%)
What they are looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of empathy
- Someone who wants a client-facing role and who can own things from day one
- High ambition and drive to deliver excellence in a critical business process
- They hire people they believe in, who are exceptionally smart, driven, and independent.
- They decide where they need to get to together and support you however they can so you can get there.
- They expect you to relish this responsibility and work hard to maintain and build upon that trust.
- They treat each other respectfully, they aim for quality and success in everything they do, they value intelligence and dedication and they have a laugh along the way.
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday
- Offices in Borough
- Regular gym classes at the office, countered by regular cupcakes
- Flexible working to meet your personal needs
- Top quality equipment provided