This London-based legal tech start-up is part of magic circle law firm Slaughter and May’s legal technology incubator, Collaborate, and is currently working with a number of other top-tier global law firms to launch its product to market.
The software is for visualising legal structures and transactions, helping lawyers to think and communicate more visually.
This startup is bringing an innovative product to the legal market that promises to set a new standard in how lawyers interact with complex sets of legal data and are looking for someone with a creative mind and an interest in business law to help contribute to the product’s development.
The new Business Operations Assistant will play an important role in shaping the product and the strategic direction of the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to make the move from legal practice into legal technology or for anyone seeking to forge a career in the legal technology sector.
The role will include a wide variety of day-to-day responsibilities such as:
- identifying enhancements to the user experience & interface
- liaising with software engineering & DevOps teams
- testing the application, logging issues and enhancements
- contributing material to sales & marketing materials
- contributing to their Information Security Management System and assisting with working towards certification to information security standard ISO 27001
- working directly with the CEO, COO and CPO on operational support
- onboarding, training and administering users
- general business development
- unique exposure to senior figures at internationally renowned top-tier law firms
- developing detailed knowledge of relevant technologies and information security concepts
- the opportunity to gain holistic understanding of the way lawyers work across a wide variety of practice areas
- the opportunity to have a tangible impact on the development of an incredibly exciting new product
- good academics
- a demonstrable interest in the impact of technology on business and, in particular, the legal sector
- a demonstrable competence and interest in technology
- a strong work ethic demonstrated by a wide variety of extracurricular activities
- a creative and inquisitive mind
- a quick learner