This world leader in live video shopping, powers many of the world’s leading consumer and luxury brands such as Cartier, Signet Jewellers, Pandora, Samsung, Microsoft, Dixons Carphone, Sofology, M&S and many more. 2020 saw them grow 10x year on year and their trajectory continues. They invested heavily in 2020 to plan for hyper-growth and are now looking to boost their capability and reach globally.
They have a growing marketing team and are looking for a Marketing Executive to generate sales opportunities.
As Marketing Executive, you will be required to:
- Oversee and develop marketing campaigns
- Conduct research, competitive analysis and analyse data to identify and define audience
- Develop and oversee the social media content calendar
- Write and proofread creative copy
- Develop content and copy for email marketing campaigns
- Develop marketing collateral for campaigns
- Maintain the website, own the blog section and uploads
- Work with external agencies to report on paid social media campaigns and performance
- Work with the customer success team and manage select client accounts marketing and PR
- Create and develop compelling client case studies
Skills & Requirements:
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Demonstrated success in prospecting enterprise companies
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Canva
- At least 1 year experience working in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required
This exciting role will initially be home-based.