This is one of the FT's top fastest-growing companies in Europe.
They are the highest rated online home cleaning platform, connecting customers to a trusted, experienced cleaner in their local area and although they’re just four years old, they are already one of the UK's market leaders. Not only were they founded by a team with a background in venture capital and in scaling young business, they have been backed by top tier VC and angel investors and won more awards than they have shelf space for. And that's not all - with over 80,000 5* reviews, it's clear that consumers love them too!
- Bringing in new business by talking to and booking in customers
- Providing excellent customer service to existing customers and cleaners by helping with any onsite issues and handling schedules and holidays
- Helping to attract and recruit new cleaners to the platform
- Generating ideas to make operational processes more efficient and scalable
- Using tech systems and providing feedback to the Tech Team to improve usability for both customers and housekeepers
- Degree-level education and/or professional working experience
- Ability to think through problems and to offer solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including fluent English
- A real passion for working in a start up environment
- Experience using Zendesk would be a bonus but is not essential.
They’re a fun and very social team, so expect lots of office cake, team drinks and celebrations of their achievements!
Note: You must be able to work on one day or both days over the weekend. However, this would only be for the first few months and they are fairly flexible about scheduling.