This company is a fast growing London based SaaS start-up, thanks to their proprietary marketing intelligence platform, mobile marketing teams are able to invest smarter in their paid marketing.
Having only recently launched its SaaS platform, they are already working with leading brands and top grossing apps from around the world, proving great product-market fit and growing their customer base exponentially.
You would be joining an ambitious team, set on a mission to disrupt the advertising landscape and empower in-house marketers, to take back control whilst making intelligent decisions effortlessly.
The ideal candidate is a data-driven and highly proactive individual who would be excited in supporting the Customer Success (CS) team.
As an Implementations Executive, you will learn the foundations of producing the most comprehensive marketing reports whilst using innovative methodologies to drive automation.
You will get a wide exposure to the business, from dealing with clients personally to solving technical challenges with their data.
As a fast growing start-up there is loads of room for growth and carving out a job that suits your skills and passions, and every day is different from the last.Primary Responsibilities:
- Implementing solutions to new clients to solve their data needs
- Supporting existing clients with their data requests
- Ensuring client reports are up to date, by aggregating multiple performance marketing sources
- Solving inconsistencies in the data by utilising problem solving skills
- Helping clients to gain more insight from using advanced data enrichment and set up
- Identifying and implementing room for automation
- Liaising with customers and suppliers to ensure data integrity including fraud prevention
- Supporting Data Solutions & Product specialists with specifications for further automation features and API integrations
- Strong problem-solving skills and logical approach to problems
- Excellent Excel skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Clear communicator, ability to put ideas across concisely using various forms of communication
- Team player
- Confident, self-starter, driven & proactive
- Commercially aware and career oriented
- Digital marketing or programming experience is a plus, but not essential