Company DescriptionThis exciting investment startup, with over £100m of capital, invest in IFA firms with the aim of bringing them together to create the UK’s best wealth management business. They provide clients with independent advice to help them maximise their long term financial well-being. The firms they buy have many years’ success in their local markets and this company brings them together to provide the scale and resources they need to serve clients effectively.
This is an excellent opportunity for a media relations and communications graduate/ exec to join the team, to develop their key messages and public profile, both with IFA firm owners and with end clients and the wider consumer market.
- Projects will be varied in scope and range: from press/ media relations to writing content for the website, managing the intranet, creating a clear narrative and story for the company and all the local offices and producing various internal comms documents for company staff across the business
- Internal and external comms, including PR and media relations
- Content development and copyrighting
- Various written content creation for internal and external documents, including supporting the local offices and acquisition process as well as keeping the intranet up to date
- Driving the organic social media activity and ongoing content development for the website and SEO
- Liaising with the PR agency/ supporting the RFP process for a new PR agency
- Being involved in and supporting the brand strategy work
- Strong written skills
- Interest in fintech / wealth management
- Some experience of social media and new content formats such as videos/ webinars
- A mix of a strategic thinker who can also roll up their sleeves to get things done
NICE TO HAVE :
- Some experience of shaping a brand and helping develop a brand narrative
- Experience of working in a growing company or challenger brand
- IFA/wealth management sector knowledge and experience
This is an exciting role that will be instrumental in helping build and grow their communications capabilities. It will suit a rounded, mature and commercially astute communications graduate/ exec. It is based in their London office. There may be a need for occasional one-off travel to local offices around the UK.
They are a new, high growth business with a committed and passionate team. This role is a key member of the team, giving the opportunity to learn in an exciting environment and to shape the growth of a new brand in one of the UK’s most important industries.