Founded in 2009, this agency represents some of the world’s most innovative and forward thinking fashion designers and contemporary brands.
Operating from two global hubs with a footprint reaching from Shanghai to Sydney, London and Europe to New York and LA, the agency delivers PR results across the globe by dovetailing seamlessly with client’s in house teams and strategic partner agencies around the world wherever they may be.
As an independent company of over 20 permanent staff in London and 6 in LA, most with international backgrounds and speaking several languages, the agency offer a personal touch and attention of a boutique agency with the power and leverage of a large one. Senior management always remain fully involved across each and every client.
The Account Executive is a PR role that works closely with Collection Coordinators & PR Assistants and Account Managers to fulfil client needs. You will proactively seeks out opportunities and actively participate and promote to all agency and team activities to maximise client coverage and build brand awareness.
You will work with the PR team to ensure smooth running of the division in daily tasks and as it relates to the entire agency.Role Objective:
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- First point of contact for all day-to-day media requests including and not limited to sample requests, news pitching, image requests and credit requests
- Accountable for all sample movements and to successfully facilitate all incoming request daily; responsible to foresee and flag any potential issue in a timely manner
- Responsible for the up keeping of sample trafficking and tracker chart
- Actively and proactively involved in pitching of samples to press: developing and writing pitches with a creative flair
- Creating interesting content and strong image-lead mailers
- Managing effectively the Collection Coordinator & PR Assistant
- Monitoring and releasing coverage to clients and teams on a daily basis
- Compiling and updating monthly client reports and meetings agendas
- Updating media database as directed by line manager
- Be available to work on and support on events, projects, shows as needed
- Junior level press relationship building; be proactive in making and cultivating relationships with members of press by securing weekly appointments in the showroom
- Undertake administrative tasks such as manage the Director’s calendar; assist with booking travel for Director, Press and Clients as needed, internal reports and filings etc.
- Handing all media requests in a timely manner
- Handling all image and price requests promptly
- Pitching for online galleries and news stories
- Ensuring all online and print coverage is gathered and released to clients on a daily basis
- Chasing, sending relevant information to media and confirming credits
- Preparing and releasing weekly mail-outs and hot sheets
- Managing and updating media databases
- Managing Collection Coordinators and overseeing returns
- Responsible for hiring interns
- Responsible for collating mailing and invitees lists
- Ad hoc team support across all agency’s activities
- Managing company Instagram
You should have some knowledge of fashion and the luxury industry, including brands, media, VIPs, influencers, as well as wider interest in the creative field, together with an understanding of Communications, PR, Marketing, Branding and general industry practices.
- Minimum of at least 1 year of PR and luxury fashion experience in a busy, fast-paced luxury press office
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral), research, and organisation skills
- Be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and multitask
- Accomplishes tasks accurately, thoroughly, and with a keen eye for detail both with quantitative and qualitative data
- Willing to go above and beyond the call of duty in order to complete a project accurately and on time
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong work ethic
- Must be proficient in Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint have knowledge of Photoshop
- Must be eligible to work in the UK