This company is a European Distributor based in London. Their aim is to provide a high quality service to the most prestigious and respected clothing stores across Europe with well respected, developing brands. Their company charter is to establish brands without over distributing or diluting the name or ethos of any product/brand along the way. Their client base is wide and varied, dealing with the worlds key department stores. The aim is to provide a platform for any brand to flourish, whilst encouraging organic and long lasting growth for our clients.
As a Web & Social Media Brand Coordinator, your role will combine parts of e-commerce management and social media coordination alongside one another to work with clients while encouraging organic and long lasting growth for these brands.
Social Media Coordination Responsibilities
You will be responsible for following and monitoring the company’s social media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales.
- Manage and oversee social media content, posting and scheduling. Regular and engaging content is crucial.
- Design and implement full funnel paid social approaches to acquire new customers and retain existing customers.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization to senior management
- Use all of the business network/ talent/ brands to drive growth and company engagement on social.
Web Management Responsibilities
You will be also responsible for monitoring and developing brand online stores to make sure the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organisations standards
- Work closely with developers and designers to coordinate the site content and information
- Ensure content is regular and up to date
- Make sure the site content caters to the needs of the target audience
- Work with bloggers to develop a quality online guest blog
The Candidate should be
- Expert in Facebook marketing and Google Ads
- Competent in Email Marketing and Campaigns
- Creative and able to communicate
- Experienced in high volume content writing
- Not shy of hard work and thrive under pressure
- Expert communicator (Both written and verbally)
- Take pride in your performance